This is an excellent position for a Coordinator with 2 years of experience who wants to expand their knowledge, increase their responsibility and learn from the best Meeting Managers in Atlanta. Must be able to travel 20-45% depending on the month or year. Local candidates please - no relocation assistance is available.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
Assist in resolving participant issues related to assigned programswhile generating high satisfaction among clients through exemplary customer service and by meeting the customer’s expectations of knowledge, empathy, professionalism, on-time delivery, and flawless execution.
- Under limited direction of the Event/Account Manager, ensures that client requirements are met on pre- and post- program deliveryincluding -
- vendor sourcing,
- pricing and information presentation;
- destination research utilizing electronic sourcing tools;
- shipping management,
- transportation manifest management,
- print materials,
- rooming lists, and other preparatory tasks
- registration management
- Creates and maintains client website including information on program details, registration process and reporting capabilities; develops program app using Crowd Compass when requested.
- Assists in the preparation of client invoicing by tracking expenses, compiling receipts, returning unused items, etc. to ensure that the best use of client and MA funds.
- Work on special assignments with other team members as assigned which may include office or other non-event related tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- College Degree in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 2 years in a business environment preferably in support of client projects.
- Demonstrates a professional attitude towards role; looks for professional development opportunities
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Detail-oriented with proven initiative and follow-through; demonstrates good time management.
- Uses good computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook, basic website development and other programs routinely used within MeetingAdvice.
- Analytical skills.
- Must be a team player.
Location/Region: Galleria Office Park near I-75/I-285